Wednesday, November 9, 2011

LAUREL .... HUMANITARIAN ACTIVITY

Tonight was individual class activities. I had talked to the Stake Humanitarian Leader to see if there was any service the Laurels could do. She gave me about 20 Math kits to work on.

I wanted to make a goodie for the girls so I made up some fall sugar cookies. They weren't decorated too well but they sure tasted good!
I had 5 Laurels show up. (well, technically 4, Jodi is a Mia Maid but they were at Sister Spence's home playing games so we invited her to help us)

The girls were AWESOME!! They jumped right in cutting and gluing !

We were able to complete (all that we could do) in a little over an hour.

We had fun visiting while we worked.

Then we ate cookies and visited some more!

I know Mandy HATES my camera but I love to take pictures so she permitted me a few!

Jodi ...... gluing the last one of the evening! We appreciated her help!

Calie, Maureen, Mandy, Bethe and Jodi!
A GREAT BUNCH OF GIRLS!!

Calie going for Beth's cookie!!

But Beth must have got it cuz she has that" Mmmmmmmm it was good" ... look on her face!! lol

It was a fun evening and we accomplished some good! I love my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment