Monday, June 25, 2012

BISHOPS NIGHT @ GIRLS CAMP 2012


Tony drove me up to Camp Glenwood for "BISHOP'S NIGHT"  on Friday night. My arm was still in a sling so there was no way I could have attended camp this year.  I was very happy to go up for the evening though and I was thrilled to see what the girls had been up to. Kennedy, Maureen and Mckenna writing in their journals.

Breanne was helping Jodi do her hair for the nights activity's.

Samantha was doing Paloma's hair.

Courtney was watching the Beauty Salon in progress!

Sister Cox was watering something...... keeping the dust down I suspect!

The little cabin that holds 12!!  AMAZING!

Sister Asay was doing Chelsee's hair and Chelsee was pulling a face!

Kallie was giving back and shoulder massage's. She was kind enough to give me one too!

Sister Edge, Sister Hendricks and Sister Raass enjoying a little bit of relaxation before the Stake events and dinner begin!

The girls were preparing to go to the Stake Bishops Night activities so they were more than willing to do one anothers hair and help pretty each other up!

Their camp was decorated so cute! 

Sister Raass giving some last minute instructions.

Kennedy getting her hair done.

Irie and Mandy showing off their GOT WORTH shirts!

Kaylee needs her skirt!

But she's got her beautiful smile!

The girls working on some necklaces!

Sister Raass tying the skirt on Jodi.

Carly giving a BIG HAPPY CAMP SMILE!

Samantha helping McKenzie get her skirt tied.

And a lovely picture of the 4th Ward Young Women at Girls Camp, 2012

And one more time for good measure!~

The girls at BISHOP'S NIGHT doing their little diddy about SPIDER'S!

They all looked so good in their shirts and skirts!

I think we should have one something for BEST DRESSED!

The girls were adorable!

Mckenna, Chelsee, Ashlee, Samantha, Breanne, Callie, Kaylee and Irie.

Isabella, McKenzie, C ourtney, Jodi, Kennedy, Hailey, Carly and Paloma. Shelbee was hiding behind Carly.

The Stake Leaders performing.

The Bishops were called up to perform and Bishop Glattlie wasn't there yet so my dear sweet husband filled in for him.

At this point he was wondering what he'd got himself into.  lol

A little hula hooping!

And the WINNER got to eat 1ST!

We ate LAST!  haha

But we managed to get our fill. It was delicious Hawaiian Haystacks.

Mandy, Irie and Paloma listening to the Speakers.

Shelbee visiting with some other Ward Young Women.

Mandy looking like a MILLION BUCKS ....... at camp no less!

Courtney and Paloma!

Sister Raass trying to put the rabbit ears on Tony and myself! Ha!!  Caught in the act!

She is awesome!

Isabella and Jodi and Breanne..... The best I could do cuz I was sitting behind them.

Now back to our camp for the Individual Ward Testimony Meeting.

Setting up camp chairs and getting ready!

It was an incredible experience to be with the girls and to hear them express their feelings for one another, camp and the gospel. I am so grateful my husband drove me up. All 20 of the 21 girls bore their testimonies and 3 of them did it twice. It was a great experience and I am so thankful I was there. I LOVE THE 4TH WARD GIRLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment