Sunday, February 5, 2012

Saturday, Tony and I drove our car down to Twin Falls for the Youth Temple Baptism Trip and took 4 of the 10 girls that went, with us! We left at 7AM .

We had Mckinzie Stucki, Lindsey Edge and Samantha Hendricks in the back seat ......

I got a lot of my hair in the picture so tried to take another and then Lindsey tried to hide!!

Maureen Law was in the front with me and Tony. I wasn't going to post this cuz I looks so bad but alas ..... here I am!

Maureen talked my leg off on the way down. She's quite the artist and story teller! I didn't understand 90% of what I heard but it all makes perfect sense to her!

Another try at a shop of the girls and Lindsey avoids me again! BUT I did manage to get a nice a nice chunk of my hair! lol

2 hours later and daylight .... we arrive!

It was a beautiful day and it was so good to be in the Temple again! The Boise Temple is being renovated so we haven't been able to go lately. It's always nice to go with the Youth and enjoy their enthusiasm for the Temple.

I am grateful to be the Young Women's President and I do love these girls! I hope I am an influence for good for them as they are for me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment