Thursday, January 26, 2012

INVITES FOR NEW BEGINNINGS

Our New Beginnings is going to be held on Feb. 15th. I put my Secretary in charge of the program and skit but I told her I would make the invites. I used my "CRICUT" machine and cut out foliage ...... leaves and a flower of sorts........

I used a couple of different colors of cardstock for the base of the card! Pink and Cream!
I wanted the foliage to represent a seed and the beginning of a beautiful plant.
Like the Young Women program is a start for the girls to have a beginning to a beautiful life ahead of them, where they learn the values that will help them stay close to our Savior and have a happy life!

We will be handing them out and mailing some in the next week!

I think they turned out pretty cute! Hope the girls and parents like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment