Monday, March 14, 2011

Our Conference Notebooks

For Young Women's on the 23rd we are making notebooks so the girls can take notes during conference.
We started out with a cheap composition notebook......



I have a lot of scrap book paper so they can choose what flavor they want.
I did mine in a lime green .....Flowers on front and stripes on the back.
We copied pictures of the 1st Presidency and the 12 Apostles and typed their names on cardstock and cut them all out!


We taped them in the book with their name as the tap of the book ........


Like so ! We gave each one about 8 to 10 pages.
Then we will let them decorate the front. Mine looks like this!

I'm excited to see what the girls create!
I'm even more excited for General Conference and the notes I will take in my new book while listening to our beloved Prophet and the Apostles!

No comments:

Post a Comment