Wednesday, March 16, 2011

INDEXING ACTIVITY ! ~

Tonight for Young Women's, we combined the girls and went to the Church History Building to do Indexing. Some didn't look too excited about it and some did!!

The Beehives had done it once before and they whizzed through it!!

Some enjoyed talking to the Leaders ................ as they worked!

The brothers and sister that were there to help were awesome! Answered any and all questions!

We had a little trouble with two of the computers but once we got all the girls logged on ......I think they enjoyed themselves .

Whether they admit it or not! lol


I know for a fact these two did! They picked it up in a flash!! SERIOUSLY!!

It was very interesting and I think I would like to log on and start doing it as well. I pretty much watched and observed tonight. Just not enough computers to go around! (And there were 15 in this room)
It was a fun and informative evening! We ended with a treat I made them. Peanut butter caramel corn! I just tried a new recipe and they were my guinea pigs! I think they liked it!






No comments:

Post a Comment