Saturday, March 19, 2011

ESPECIALLY FOR YOUTH

Today was EFY (Especially For Youth) and I was pleased with the number of youth from our ward who came! We met at the church and took 3 vehicles to Caldwell where we met from 1 to 3PM. It was so awesome and I was very impressed with the speakers. Sister Epperson and Brother Bird were the speakers and it was very Spiritual as well as funny and entertaining!
I'm sorry to say that I didn't get a picture of the entire group of us. There were 22 Youth and 4 Leaders who attended. This is some of the girls I managed to get mug shots of. Megan and Caroline are ALWAYS ready to pose!! I even got Nick Poulson to stand in with the girls! He rode with us and was the only boy in a van full of giddy girls! KUDO'S to him!!

The 3 in the back seat had fun playing with my camera and taking head shots of themselves All THE WAY BACK TO THE CHURCH!
It was a great way to spend our Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment