Sunday, February 13, 2011

VALENTINE WISHES FOR THE YOUNG WOMEN ~

I love checking out all the blog sites on the Internet cuz you can come up with so many coooool ideas! The Young Women's Presidency got together and made sugar cookies and iced them up real purty! lol
Then we used sprinkles and decorated a CD paper case with some X's and O's .........

AND WHALA!!

Put them in a cute basket with some Valentine ribbon ......
We also decorated bottles of water and put a tag on them that read
"HUNGER AND THIRST AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS"

We told the girls how much we love them and that we always want them to Hunger and Thirst after Righteousness. It went over really well!



2 comments:

  1. very cute mom. i could really use a sugar cookie!! haven't made them in forever- maybe we will do that tomorrow for FHE! :0) yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I ate a couple while Iwas baking them so I'm good till next Valentine's Day. lol I had several left over so I gave them to the grandkids here. Did Rowan get his Valentine? Wish I could have sent him more!!

    ReplyDelete