Wednesday, October 19, 2011

LAUREL CLASS ACTIVITY

Tonight was class activities! The Laurels (well 3 of the 5 that are active) met at the Class President's house! We were going to watch a movie but Beth decided to get the NEW dance video for the Wei ..... WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!! It was so much fun!

Here we are .... (left to right) Beth, Shelbee, Mandy & me!
While Beth made Brownies, Mandy and Shelbee started the dance competition!!

Beth came over and shook her booty while the brownies baked! lol Love the sneer on her face!


Then Beth did some solo dancing! It was literally
EXHAUSTING!! And I was just watching! lol

Then all three of them cut loose! It was fun to watch and I thought if I had one of these things I could hang out alone (well, I wouldn't want to shake my 60 year old thang in front of anybody) but it would definitely be a workout!!

Mandy got tired and so sat down and did it from the couch! It still worked somewhat!

Beth and her little sister Kylie did a number together before Kylie left to her activity which was learning to make lotion!

Time to call it a night! An hour and 1/2 of this kind of activity wore us all out!

It was so fun! I've got
GREAT GIRLS!!
Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment